Common Interview Questions
Category : Job Guidance
At the time of job interview many questions might be common in different industries. Job seekers should be ready to answer these question. Your aswe must be specific and should not be length unless it needed. Some of common interview question are given below.
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
2. How did you hear about the position?
3. What do you know about the company?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. What are your greatest professional skills?
7. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
8. What is your greatest achievement?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
10. What’s your dream job?
11. What other companies are you interviewing with?
12. Why are you leaving your current job?
13. What are you looking for in a new position?
Hint: Ideally the same things that this position has to offer. Be specific.